- Introduction to Netlibrary* - this 12 minute tutorial covers the downloading process for Netlibrary audiobooks using Windows Media Player 10. (be patient, it may take a few minutes to upload this for viewing)
- Establish a Netlibrary account for yourself by accessing Netlibrary through the LCPL site. Note: If you are not a member of the LCPL staff or don’t have a LCPL library card, full access to NetLibrary may not be available.
- Once you have an account created, you can access NetLibrary directly at http://netlibrary.com
- Click on the eAudiobooks link and explore some of the 1300 + titles.
- Create a blog post about your findings. Did you locate a title that you might want to try out and download once you have your player?
OPTIONAL: Try downloading a title from the NetLibrary. You don’t have to have a portable player to listen to audiobooks, you can also listen to it from your home computer as well.
* Tutorial created by Mary Kyle (PLCMC) using free screencasting software Wink.